April 12, 2022
Globally, publishers only convert 2% of their audience into paid subscribers. The remaining 98% (Never-Subscribers) are left under-monetized. Within that 98%, 50% are ‘Daters’ - readers who are willing to subscribe but want to test if your content is worth paying for. This is exactly where Fewcents becomes essential.
Over the past year, Fewcents has helped publishers increase reader revenue by:
So, if you’re tasked with maximizing reader revenue, come meet us at the Mega-Conference. Simply fill out this form, and we will schedule some time during the event.