This episode is perfect for those who are looking to start and grow their content (publishing or media) business because we are joined by David Arkin and Jed Williams - two media veterans and now co-founders of a niche content company called Checkout DFW. In this episode of FewWords, David and Jed share with us:
- What is Checkout DFW?
- How did they identify this niche, the need, and the gap in the market for such content?
- What is their content strategy? How did they study their audience and segment them?
- How do you use data? What metrics are you currently tracking to optimize content discoverability and content strategy?
- How are they diversifying their product offering?
- What are their growth plans?
Relocating can be challenging - identifying the right house, community, locality, medical services, schools, and every other necessity to support one’s lifestyle. But if you’re moving to North Dallas, you can ignore these worries because Checkout DFW has all the information.
Started by David Arkin and Jed Williams, Checkout DFW is a first-of-its-kind real estate and local recommendations product that helps locals live more enjoyable lives.